Sunday 27 August 2017

so what is actually going on?



I will always say I am new to anything I try (just like how I kept the trainee badge on at work longer then I was supposed to) but admittedly I have done a fair amount of blogging in the past. I have blogged about a wide range of topics which have incorporated: my mental health, veganism and travelling. Yet I took time out to focus on studying I have blogged about all these topics before however I blogged sporadically. Sometimes there would be a new blog post everyday then there was a time you wouldn't hear from me for months however I have now got a schedule going and I will be here (hopefully) every Sunday. *touches wood*

This week I have been trying to figure out the purpose of this blog. There is a lot that is happening in my life currently: on Tuesday I am emerging into adulthood (the baby of the year is finally 18), then I am working (I am now a fully trained barista) and I am having to focus a lot on my mental health. Everything that is happening in my life makes me who I am and that is what I want to share, my open honest opinions, the big/funny/emotional life events and my passions. That is why I have decided to make two main prominent sequels of this blog. 

The first one will be entitled "Recovery Rambles." This segment of my blog is where I will give you an option honest account of my recovery and talk about some of the things I have been through. I have found documenting my recovery helpful not just for me but I have received hundreds if not thousands of positive feedback messages from people all round the globe and therefore I am incredibly excited to talk to you more about my recovery.

The second segment of my blog will be entitled "A day in the life of Rosie." Where I will share stories about my life and what I am currently doing (as everyone knows my life changes dramatically in seconds). My aim of this segment is to not loose touch with many of my friends who I am either moving away from or who are dispersing themselves round the country going to university to study their passions and blossom into the people they aspire to become. 

I hope you enjoy the rollercoaster ride this blog will be and I'll see you (hopefully) next Sunday if not before


Rosie 

No comments:

Post a Comment